Start Date: Immediately / 25 to 30 Hours Per Week
Reports To: Store Management
Overview: The role of a Sales Associate at DISPLAY: California is to create an authentic California-centric shopping experience for our customers based on friendly engagement and extensive product knowledge. DISPLAY: California is a designed to be a place where you can share your love for retail, design and style while interacting with people who appreciate quality California-made products.
Experience + Qualifications
• Experience with retail.
• Highly organized.
• Self Starter.
• Quick Learner.
• Detail Oriented.
• Understands the DISPLAY brand.
• Knows current trends in design, makers and California centric products
• Eager to develop new skills and is responsive to feedback
• Experience with the Shopkeep Processing System.
Roles + Responsibilities
• Following ALL Opening and Closing Procedures.
• Facilitate customer transactions.
• Engage with all customers by sharing advice, product knowledge and personal experiences.
• Contributes to the DISPLAY: California team by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
• Maintains the visual and display standards of DISPLAY: California and ensures
the selling floor is always well-stocked
• Being well-informed on events and special offers in-store and online.
• Demonstrates awareness and adheres to Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, safety standards, and all other Company policies and procedures.
Our hiring process is different. You might be asked to complete a video introduction, asked to join us at a DISPLAY: California Hiring Event, or fill out an opinion survey.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@unseen-heroes.com
Learn more about the DISPLAY: California brand and the California-centric people that work for us by checking out www.displaycalifornia.com!