Start Date: Immediately / 20 to 25 Hours Per Week during the market season (every Saturday)
Overview: Provide coordination for all aspects of vendor operations all year, as well as some pre-busy season administrative duties. Oversees the vendor application process and vendor selection, managing vendor relationships and communication.
Ensure that there are a minimum number of vendors at events weekly.
Assists with pre-season administrative duties by overseeing the application process and management of vendor selection, vendor permitting, and overall permitting and licenses.
Communicates all critical information to vendors and event participants on a daily to weekly basis.
Develops and maintains vendor map placing each vendor in proper location at the market and communicating and logistical information needed for the day.
Develops and maintains good working relationships with client staff, vendors, sponsors, partners, customers and community members.
Work with the Unseen Heroes team and vendors to maximize marketing opportunities.
Educates vendors about the mission and brand of Unseen Heroes events and markets.
Collect and track vendor payments received at events and markets and manage financial tracking sheet.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must be enthusiastic advocate of the local food and creative movement in Sacramento.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and have good communication and customer service skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must possess interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Must be able to coordinate meetings and events
- Must be able to gather, draft, input, and edit routine correspondence
- Must be able to work independently as well as with the team of volunteers, interns and staff members.
Occasionally required to sit.
Occasionally required to walk.
Occasionally required to use hands.
Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
Hand coordination required.
Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent combination of education
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience preferred
Unseen Heroes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@unseen-heroes.com