Start Date: Immediately / 10 to 15 Hours Per Week
Reports To: Store Management
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide event attendees with a positive impression of an event experience by offering a superior, guest service experience. This position is expected to work cohesively with all employees of Unseen Heroes in order to maintain a superior level of service.
- Event Staff will work one of the following positions: Production Staff (Setup & Breakdown), Hospitality Staff (Servers, Greeters, Bartenders), Promotional Staff (Brand Ambassadors, Product Samplers), Entertainment Staff, Catering Staff.
- Enthusiastically greet and direct guests while performing assigned tasks
- Provide event guests with accurate event and venue information.
- Enforce event policies and procedures
- Identify and respond to emergencies according to emergency protocols. Involve Manager as needed
- Proactively approach guests that may have an issue and/or complaint
- Creatively resolve issues/complaints and involve Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
− High School diploma or equivalent required
− Experience in prior customer service preferred
− Demonstrated strong customer service skills
− Must have a friendly disposition and a smile
− Must be able to stay calm in stressful, fast-paced situations − Experience dealing effectively with conflict
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to navigate a variety of floor surfaces and areas including stairs, escalators, carpet, concrete
- Ability to work in a variety of environments including but not limited to heights, elevators, in darkened corridors, around crowds, loud noise, flashing lights, and haze effects.
- Frequent walking, including walking stairs.