May 10, 2018 2:00 PM Sun, Dec 31, 2017 3:00 PM
Start Date: Immediately / 10 to 15 Hours Per Week
Reports To: Event Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide event attendees with a positive impression of an event experience by offering a superior, guest service experience. This position is expected to work cohesively with all employees of Unseen Heroes in order to maintain a superior level of service.
- Event Staff will work one of the following positions: Production Staff (Setup & Breakdown), Hospitality Staff (Servers, Greeters, Bartenders), Promotional Staff (Brand Ambassadors, Product Samplers), Entertainment Staff, Catering Staff.
- Enthusiastically greet and direct guests while performing assigned tasks
- Provide event guests with accurate event and venue information.
- Enforce event policies and procedures
- Identify and respond to emergencies according to emergency protocols. Involve Manager as needed
- Proactively approach guests that may have an issue and/or complaint
- Creatively resolve issues/complaints and involve Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
− High School diploma or equivalent required
− Experience in prior customer service preferred
− Demonstrated strong customer service skills
− Must have a friendly disposition and a smile
− Must be able to stay calm in stressful, fast-paced situations − Experience dealing effectively with conflict
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Ability to navigate a variety of floor surfaces and areas including stairs, escalators, carpet, concrete
Ability to work in a variety of environments including but not limited to heights, elevators, in darkened corridors, around crowds, loud noise, flashing lights, and haze effects.
Frequent walking, including walking stairs.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@unseen-heroes.com